• New line “EGF domain peptide” in venom protein family.
• New logo “other” added on the root page.
• New Chilopoda (centipete) page added, accessible from the new page other.
• Many new Ant toxins annotated in UniProt available from the insect page.
• Addition of new protein superfamilies and new cysteine frameworks on the conus page.
• Addition of the pruritogenic receptor MRGPRX1 line in the pharmacological target page.
• Addition of a reference for ant toxin nomenclature on the venom protein nomenclature page.
• Update of spider toxin families (according to Koua and Kuhn-Nentwig, 2017 ). See Araneae – Proteins by family page.
• Addition of information that scorpion venom also target TRPV1 channels. See the Pharmacological target of venom proteins page.
• Correction of links of the PTMs page.
• Addition of information that scorpion also produce phospholipase D dermonecrotic toxins in their venom. See venom protein activity, venom protein family, and dermonecrotic toxin pages.
• Addition of information that a snake 3-finger toxin has an activity on the muscle Nav1.4 sodium channel. See Voltage-gated sodium channel impairing toxin which provides link to the UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot entry P0DL82.
• New page with all links to UniProtKB entries: Proton-gated sodium channel (Asic) impairing toxin
• New line “insulin” in the Venom protein family page
• Update of the page Acetylcholine receptor inhibiting toxin, in order to show all subunits that compose receptors.